STAR CUP SEASON 4 Rules and Regulations
- Tournament will be played on league cum knockout basis.
- All BCCI T-20 cricket rules are applicable in the tournament.
- The team must report at the venue half an hour before the schedule time for the match. In case the team does not report 30 minutes after the schedule time, the other team present will be given walkover.
- All the players belonging to corporate house or any other team has to carry their ID card with them.
- Team should appear in the kit provided by the organizing committee.
- The technical committee will spell out the rules & regulation of the tournament and all the teams have to abide them.
- The umpire’s decision will be final binding on all the teams.
- The entry form duly filled in should reach the organizers office latest by 3pm of date 22/2/2015.
- The host reserves the rights to make the final decision in case of controversy.
- Any undisciplined behavior likely to render the concerned team disqualified for the tournament.
- In case a match cannot be played due to unforeseen condition the organizer will take decision regarding the match looking to prevailing condition and facilities.
Download the Team Registration Form from here.